Thursday, May 3, 2012

All Prine

I am all packed up, I am ready to go off the mountain side, and meet Naj (Naj at the Naj Mahal).  All I have left to do is shower, braid my hair, and have the Noisemaker take me to catch the greyhound.  Oh yes, pack my lunch and pack the cookies for hmm...what are those fellows names again - teehee. 

I cannot help but think how sad this time is for John Prine/family.  Perhaps, the passing of Doug is a blessing, I would like to think of it that way.  I felt that way when my Mom and Dad left, especially Mom.  She is so very happy for me to be able to see John Prine again.  She Prined, but was never able to see him in concert. 

Yes, I have approximately 24 hours until I do some heavy lip flappin' with Naj and Brett.  And, then of course, Saturday we Prine.  I packed my favorite Prine t-shirts and will wear my Prine sweat shirt; it is old - but comfy and warm (it is still cool here).  I got my sharpie, I got my hatch print and I hope to get to the green door on Saturday.  You all wish me luck.

I will not be posting again until I return and then folks - be prepared - it'll be a book.  I'll be thinking of you all and wishing you could be there with Naj, Brett, and I.  You will be - I know, in spirit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...