Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Aaron Pritchett

While I was listening to the radio last night, I came across this song...My Way - Aaron Pritchett.  He sings...strong as an oak, solid as a pine.  I enjoy the song very much, it is a great dance shuffle song. 

While I was searching around this morning for Aaron (see more at www.aaron-pritchett.com), I read the young lad grew up in northern British Columbia; not far from where I grew up.  He moves south to a burb of Vancouver, again not far from where I resided when I lived in the lower mainland. 

Now getting back to the song My Way (and do not take this wrong Mr. Pritchett)...but I got singing....strong as an oak, solid as Prine.

Holy snickerdoodle.  No wonder I have some difficulty in sleeping these days.  I have concerts in my head and I do toe tappin' up the drive.  In three days time I'll be toe tappin', head noddin', John Prinein'. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...