Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Most enjoyable afternoon spent with my lady friends at our ladies luncheon.  Lip flappin was working overtime and no one was getting paid double time.  I did my best at the promotion of Prine, but once again...it is John Who...I always say oh no not John Who, it is John Prine - (giggle, giggle).

Several ladies commented when I told of my upcoming events, how I, once again, I will travel down the mountain side to see John Prine (John Who).  They are taken on how people meet on line - and then go to a concert.  I replied, well it is a John Who, thing.  You have a common interest (ours is John Prine and our friendship) and you go for it.  I explained how Janis and I spoke in order to get the tickets, told of the Saturday morning conversation, and now we will meet on May 4th, 2012.  We Prine May 5th. teehee.

oh yes, my Angel Food cake with the lemon glaze was well received at the luncheon.  I was able to bring a slice home for the noisemaker.  There were 14 women in attendance at the luncheon ....they do not bake.  :)   



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...