Friday, April 13, 2012

John Prine - Champaign, IL

I am quite certain all my Prine acquaintances are near flocking into Champaign.  What a special Prine time it is going to be.  Of course, not quite as special as my Prine Vancouver, but special just the same.  I do wish someday, I could meet all my Prine friends and if I win lotto perhaps we would have John come and play on the mountain side.  I'd hire up a bus and bring all the southern folks up to the mountain side.  Geez, could you imagine. 

I'm sure there will be some fine pictures coming in from Prine - Champaign/Champrine.  They are in for one fine evening of Prine.  I'll be flocking in shortly after Prine/Jacques/Wilber go on stage - watch for me...I'll be the lil bit of a bird near John's right shoulder.  If he tries to flick me off, give a big huge hand clap so as I could here you up north. 

Prine at will, folks.  Cheers, Beers, and Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...