Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lydia - 2012 Debut

Lydia 2012
Is not she dazzling - look at those beautiful blue eyes and Prine fluttering eye lashes.  Donald will be overwhelmed and taken by the fine beauty of Lydia this year.  She sports a flannel plaid shirt with knee holed levis.  The white hankerchief, white belt, and white scarf accent her ensemble.

After Lydia came out of the make up department today, oh my, I laughed so hard with Lydia (and at her), but we had a great time. 

Oh yes, in the top picture hanging from Lydia's hand is the blue Prine suncatcher, it matches her denims.  I hope she withstands the wind this year, but generally speaking Donald will come to visit and she'll be flat on her back. 

Oh, Lydia - you are just too funny - but I luv ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...