Sunday, April 29, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver

A week from today, I will be heading back home to the mountan side after spending a fine Prine weekend with Naj/Brett Ferguson. 

I am looking forward to Kendel Carson (see www.kendelcarson.com), folks posted she plays a mighty mean fiddle. 

I do hope my Noisemaker does not get to lonely without me; he will have no one to babble to - but himself and the tv.  He will be fine, I do not worry about him at all. 

Yes, Naj, at the Naj Mahal - finally we are going to meet.  I cannot think of a better way to meet than that of attending a John Prine concert.  It is going to be a very special time in my life, a time I will Prine and remember always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...