Saturday, April 28, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver

Oh my, can you believe it - one week from today, I will be consumed in the John Prine force.  No, no, no, we are not going to war, we are Prineing!  Prineing in the best Prine way.  I am so excited.

I never thought John Prine would tour again in Canada (British Columbia), this could well be his last dance - oh, smucksville, if I meet up with him perhaps I should ask him to dough-see-dough with me.  Well, what do you think?  I have cookies baked up (lord, I hope I do not forget them) - I could trade cookies for a dough-see-dough - *major giggle*. 

Naj/Brett and I would have met by now, perhaps had our Japa Dogs, Chinese Food, McDonalds, maybe some cream puffs, and I know, for sure - a lot of giggles.

I went to the mountain side beauty parlor today (lol)...I needed to get my locks trimmed.  She took 4" + off, I am a light weight now. 

I must start making my piles of stuffola for Vancouver, into one big pile.  I gotta start packing soon.  I am thrilled, beyond excited to have the opportunity to see John Prine again.  It will be a treasure chest of memories I will take back home with me.  I will keep them safe, in my mind, my heart ~ forever ~ it's golden. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...