Sunday, April 22, 2012

John Prine - Montclair, NJ

Sue Ronis and John Prine - thank you for the photo, Sue.

Sue had made a sign - You Got Gold.  John Prine had his sharpie ready to strike.  Sue's moment indeed.

I hope that big man in the middle of the picture isn't in Vancouver.  No offensive there, Charlie, but geez, you are a big fellow.  You could flatten me and I am near the side of frail as it is.  I could likely Paradise Wave at you and you would not see it.  You would probably think I was dusting off your footwear - hahaha!

I was very happy for Sue and her Mom.  It was her Mom's first John Prine concert.  Three generations of Prine attended Montclair.  Mom, Sue, and baby due in October.  Congratulations Sue. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...