Thursday, April 5, 2012

John Prine - Champaign, IL - 2012-04-13

Eric Brace and Peter Cooper
Opening Act for John Prine
Champaign, IL - 2012-04-13

Yes, all the Priners will be flocking into Champaign (Champrine), IL to see John Prine.  Eric Brace and Peter Cooper I have not heard of, but certain to be, if they are opening for John Prine; they'll be great!

One month from today it will be our (Janis/Brett Ferguson and myself) turn to Prine.  Good lord, I get so excited just thinking about it.  I never dreamed I would be able to meet Janis and Brett let alone be Prineing with them.  Oh yes, and for that matter Japa Dogging with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...