Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yesterday

I had such a very good day yesterday.  I drove the van!  I do not drive in the winter, I am not a good winter driver nor am I confident driving in the winter.  I drove to the general store.  A new store was having its' grand opening.  A very quaint little gift shop, they had a lot of real unique stuffola. 

Driving back home there was a mile long string of great music on the radio.  When I reached the dirt road, I thought to myself ... oh, just pull the van over and dance, so I did.  There I am on the dirt road dancing and singing away with the Soggy Bottom Boys.  Another good dance song came on after that, so I continue.  It was great fun!

I drove home and Noisemaker says to me; what took you so long - the roads are good.  I replied, road was great and so was the radio music; I had to stop, sit a spell, and dance.  Noisemaker, did not reply, I laughed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...