Thursday, March 8, 2012

Dave Jacques

Photo Credit - Bev Owens Thompson via Reeda Buresh (www.jpshrine.org)

I went searching for a photo to post on David Jacques - oh my word - I received a painter.  I placed a search for David Jacques - the bass player...the painter is still coming.  Light bulbs are starting to shine on up in my head - Dave Jacques.  Viola.  There was Bev's picture, a great picture indeed.

I had the pleasure of meeting David in 2009 in the back alley of the venue to which he, John Prine, and Jason Wilber were playing at.  Like, Jason and John - David is a gentleman. 

Unfortunately, when I met David I did not have my Hatch print with me or I would have got him to autograph it.  I could not find him after the concert. 

This time, I truly am hoping to meet up with David - I do need that autograph to complete my hatch print.

Yes, David - that will happen in 57 days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...