Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Luke Bryan

I kept hearing a song on the radio - catchy tune it is.  I managed to catch some of the words last night...did the search this morning.  Song is called I Don't Want This Night To End written by Luke Bryan (pictured), Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson, and Ben Hayslip.
What sticks in my mind when I hear this song is how I can relate. 
...you got you're hands up
you're riding in my truck
you got the radio on
you're singing every song...

See more at www.lukebryan.com

I have done this several times and not just in my younger years.  Primarily I now sing and porch dance.  Great fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...