Monday, February 13, 2012

Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup

Good heavenly days, I went to make lunch today - thought of Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup - looked at the box and found that I had purchased 25% low sodium - holy smucksville - I am always alarmed when I see any product proclaiming low sodium. 

I made the soup - it is total crap, I will never purchase again.  I had to add salt/pepper/spices to the soup just to eat it.  I ended up draining the liquid from the soup.  I will freeze the noodles for the birds. 

Lipton Chicken Noodle Soup (the original) has always been a staple in our home like flour and sugar. 

No more low sodium products for me, I like the original, I want the original products.  I do not need to have the Heart & Stroke stamp on any product. I think the food corporations actually pay a fee to receive that stamp of approval.

I do not want, nor need any stamp.  I want flavour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...