Saturday, February 18, 2012

John Prine - Vancouver - May 5th

My luck must be turning.  Shortly after I posted the previous; I received email confirmation John Prine will be in Vancouver - May 5th.  Good grief, my heart was near still, I had to make a trip to the porch to calm myself.

Najee, over there in Winnipegland emails me (she was in a flutter as was I), telling me she and her husband, Brett can make it to Vancouver. 

I searched for my brother, Wesley - had the other brother call and call to no avail.  So no brother for this concert.  But eh, I got the Naj.  Her name is Janis Ferguson.  Because I errored one day and accidently sent Jason Wilber her email; I changed her name to Naj (backwards of Jan), then it went to Najee and in Vancouver Prine - it will me Najee, Brett, and me!  Holy smucksville, I cannot believe it.

Najee and Brett will be flying into Vancouver on Friday morning, May 4th.  I will be taking the Greyhound off the mountain side also on Friday.  Najee got the Prine tickets already, we spoke early this morning.  Thank god she got the tickets, because I tend to get far too excited and it blurs my mind, Prine.

Tomorrow is Janis's birthday - what a great early birthday present she has received. Happy Birthday Janis.  Cheers, Beers, and Prine!

My Noisemaker; he seems to be somewhat happy for me.  I held off in telling him anything until I was certain with Najee getting the tickets.  Noisemaker tells me I heard you on the telephone and that Prine talk; I did not really know, but knew something was in the wind.  It is not in the wind anymore, it is a given Najee, Brett, and I will the Prineing - Vancouver - May 5th.

It is truly a holy Prine smucksville day!  I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...