Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Prine

It is official, I have The Prine. 

I have lived on the mountain side for near seven years.  Yesterday, our neighbor - Bob (lives down the side street from us) stopped by to see how we were fairing up with the cold weather.  I have seen him a few times at the mail box and spoke accordingly.

With visiting with Bob and in our conversation I asked him if he had ever heard of John Prine?  He looked at me and said "Sam Stone".  I was in pure glory, pure Prine.  We talked big Prine.  I told him how I met John Prine X2, did my Paradise Wave. 

My Noisemaker put on West 54th - I continued to Prine.  Bob looked at me and said, Bev - you got The Prine!  I laughed.  I never thought of having The Prine.  But I do - I got The Prine and I like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...