Saturday, January 21, 2012

In Dreams, I Walk With You

I find it amazing what vivid dreams I have.  I dream several times a night.  I travel, I see places I have never been.  I go Italy, all over Europe.  I meet John Prine in a white suit (much similar to that to which John Travolta wore in some long ago movie).  I believe my mind works overtime and enjoys it very much.

Last night in my dream, I met the President of the United States, Barack Obama.  We had a lovely time.  He wore the most amazing suit, it was tan/brown in color, with satin trim, he looked very handsome.  We sat, chatted, I showed him old pictures of my family.  We laughed, he has a hearty laugh.

I do not rightly or lefty understand the political field of the United States, I do respect the people of the United States.  My Grandpa was born in the USA, Grand Rapids, Michigan. I have several relations alive and kicking, still living - Born In The USA - Bruce Springsteen.

In dreams I walk with you
In dreams I talk with you
~ Roy Orbison

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...