Sunday, December 4, 2011

Ouch, Ouch, Ouch ~ my ears!

When I woke up on Friday morning, I had such a painful ear ache.  I swear it was caused by the lip flappin' of Noisemaker.  My word, that man can yap at anything and everything.  I will give him credit for talking to the birds, I too, talk to many of the animals here on the mountain side.  My noisemaker talks to a television set.  I can hear him out there lip flappin'.  Sometimes, I pause and think ~ oh my ~ is he lip flappin' for me - I listen and generally it is his lip flappin' to the television.

I think sometimes folks just lip flap because they need their lips to flap.  Maybe some of them truly wanted to have wings to flap but instead they received lips :)

My lips can flap.  I enjoy to have good conversation - constructive conversation;  Prine, music, recipes, wildlife, politics.  Most of all my lips enjoy the flapping of song.  There is nothing quite finer than lip flappin' to John Prine, Neil Young, or Bruce Springsteen.  On a good day I can lip flap those three, stir in some Hank Williams, Lesley Gore, Diana Ross and lord knows what else - it becomes a fine tune ~ indeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...