Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Eclipse

I was outside trying to take a photo or two of the eclipse - this is happy photo I recieved.

From the pictures I took in pure darkness of the eclipse, well - they turned out to be a yellow polka dot on a black, black background.  This camera has dark settings - to which I switched to.  Quite alarming, everything lights up.  I switched body positions and took this photo.  I like it.  The wreath was made for me, about 35 years ago by my good friend, Gloria (she was a beauty queen).  We worked together at the cosmetic counter - at a local department store. 

Photo Credit - yours truly
Wood Shed Building - Noisemaker
Wreath - Gloria Carruthers - (RIP)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...