Thursday, December 15, 2011

HO HO HO

HO! HO! HO! and teehee, teehee.

Yesterday when I went to get the mail, I received an -oh so happy- parcel.  Thank you Janis.

She sent a HO HO HO hat to which I am modelling.  Actually, I have been laughing so hard and flipping my braids just like Cher once flipped her hair.

Ouch, much snow fell last night - a good 8".  So we have been outside shovelling.  I have been singing my heart out.  Making new words to a carol  -
5 gold rings
4 calling birds
3 french hens
2 turtle doves
and a John Prine in my pine tree
{then, I giggle and say HO HO HO}, giggle some more.

Noisemaker, he just shakes his head.  I heard him say ...why me lord, why me.  I laughed and sang big time.  Noisemaker, he took the photo that is why it is blurred - he is not a great picture taker but at least he took the picture.

And, yes - I do have a John Prine in my pine tree.  I would take a photo of it - but I cannot get there due to the amount of snow I would have to go through.  Of course, it is not the real John Prine in my pine tree (geez, could you imagine having the real John Prine in my pine tree).  It is a Prine suncatcher. 

HO! HO! HO!
10 days until Christmas

1 comment:

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...