Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It Is A Dotty Small World

I thought this was just so cute.  Photo from Wilton.

Sometimes in life, folks have to start to connect their dots; start to maybe color pages again.  Sit a spell and re-group.  Do crossword puzzles and Prine.

I know from my treasured years of experience (lol) life should not be taken for granted.  We all should be thankful for a roof over our heads and food on the table.

Recently, I had three people in my realm become acquainted with cancer.  Happy to report, they are all alive and well.  Their dots got connected.

Sometimes 'It's A Big Old Goofy World' - other times, like my world - it is just dotty! :)

1 comment:

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...