Friday, October 21, 2011

Just Saying. . .

I wonder sometimes, if I ever should have moved to the mountain side.  I am starting to question.

With the recent criminal functions that have started to rise up ~ I am having thoughts/doubts.

I honestly can say, I miss the fact that I cannot jump in a vehicle and go to the grocery store to pick up a gallon of milk. 

I think I best look at the livestock section of the newspaper - Cow For Sale.

The mountain side is a beautiful place.  The four walls that we call our home, I do try to make it that, a home.

~~~Trying to mail out some Prine suncatchers - oops - totally forgot I needed a declaraction because I am sending to the USA.  I have three declarations coming on Monday.  Our letter carrier will deliver.

Perhaps, she will also deliver - The Singing Mailman Delivers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...