Thursday, September 22, 2011

Geez

Geez, I have no photo to post and I truly do not have any good news to post - but I will think of something good to post as I type on. 

My Noisemaker has received a new temporary name - crim.  Unfortunately, he felt the need to parlay with the criminal content of the mountain side.  I do not want to go into details, it is far beyond my realm.  I will never and I won't ever understand it; but I will live through it.  I have never, in my short life time, ever felt so disgusted, red faced, and wondered - who is this person?  I actually leaned on my left leg - in the parking lot dirt - but, it was the driveway... (I knew I could Prine :) - still, in total disgust.  You think when you live with a person for near 25 years - yep - you would know them.  In my case, not so.  It is a sad, fallen situation; but life goes on - I Prine, I Neil and I Springsteen!

Oh - and, Happy Birthday to Bruce Springsteen (the hunk) - tomorrow!  Tomorrow will also be 6 years since I came to the mountain side.  Unbelievable - thank you for the internet and my John Prine Friends - you all have gold - gold inside of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...