Thursday, July 14, 2011

Macaroni Salad (KD Style)

I recently made this recipe (thank you Kraft) but because there is only Noisemaker and I, I cut it in half.  Great recipe, easy, and it tastes KD Good!

2 packages Kraft Dinner Macaroni and Cheese
3/4 cup Miracle Whip Dressing (I prefer Hellmanns' - but whatever suits your fancy)
4 hard cooked eggs, peeled, chopped
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1 small red pepper, finely chopped
1/2 cup sliced green onions

Prepare Kraft Dinners as directed on package.  Add dressing, eggs, celery, and peppers; mix well.  Sprinkle with onions. 
Serve immediately - or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Makes 12 servings - 2/3 cup each.

Thank you - Kraft



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...