Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day - eh!


Everyone on the mountain side is having a fine Canada Day - flags are wavin' - seems like I am the only one out there Paradise Wavin' - go figure?

Lydia, oh my - she was in a fine state this morning.  Her jeans were down way below her knees.  I am quite certain Donald paid a visit last night.  Her hand had blown away, I searched forever this morning and finally found it.   I secured her belt and tied up suspenders, tucked her shirt back in her jeans - and now I can only hope for the best.  Damn - she had the biggest smile on her face this morning - she is one happy-go-lucky lady - she is lucky Lauruette!

Big rain last night, I do hope summer comes soon to the mountain side.




No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...