Friday, July 29, 2011

Calla Water Lily

We have many blossoming callas creekside, they are beautiful.  When we lived in the lower mainland, I bought these for the fish pond at $35.00 a blossom.  Now, it is my creekside and my flowers.  Busy weekend here, our annual fishing derby.  Lots of seasonal folks - you sort of have to help them along because they are city folks and rightly or lefty do not know what they are doing.  Not that I am the resident expert, but I do my best to guide them along. 
 Happy Fishing to all - May you all Prine!
Yep, he (John Prine) should be here for the derby, I could have Noisemaker whip him out in the Lund, because I do not drive a boat.  I would hope (oh god) that John does do worms, because I do not do that either.  I only place the fishing line in the water, it has to be complete with a worm (another - oh god), and hook - then I hope for the best.  I have yet to catch anything.  I believe that is due to the fact the fish have not heard much Prine here!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...