Friday, June 24, 2011

Ultimate Prine Picture


ah, the Ultimate Prine Picture - thank you Reeda Buresh {(www.jpshrine.org) - currently under construction}

John Prine, you wear a fine pair of boots.  I have been told they are of harvest gold in color.  Sounds to me like something Neil Young should be wearing.  However, Neil - I do not believe is that acquainted with the find product of boots.  Neils' feet, do not quite fit the same picture because there's more to picture than meets the eye.  My, my - hey, hey.

What meets the eye here is not only the fine pair of boots, but the hemline of the jeans.  For Prine perfection the hemline has to be over the ankle bone - it should line up perfectly with the line of where the body of the boot meets the heel of the boot.

In my opinion, these are comfortable toe tappin' boots.  

Toe tappin'~ head noddin' ~ John Prinein' ~ SLUAPO
(So Let Us All Prine On)
Great Days!
Thank you, Reeda  

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...