Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Egads!

Being as it is such a beautiful day here on the side of the mountain today, I decided to wash my outside windows.  Not one of my favorite lady bug duties but it has to be done.  I am challenged on the vertical side so I have to get the ladder out and go up and down it several times.  I managed to do two windows and started to get a severe itch on my hands.  For the love of god, I have broken out in hives.  There must be something in the window washer cleaner I used that caused me this grief.  Odd, I have not changed window cleaner for years, I have always used Windex.  Needless to say, I had to cease and desist on the window cleaning for today.  I will tackle it again tomorrow morning.

...broken hearts and dirty windows, make life difficult to see
that's why last night and this morning, always look the same to me...
John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...