Saturday, June 11, 2011

Holy Bugsville

Yikers, I am a walking mosquito/black fly person.  I have so many bites and I seem to have a reaction to them little buggers.  Those black flies take such a chuck out of your skin, it bleeds, and then you swell up.  I had a few of them fly underneath my shirt the other day - yep, you guessed correctly - bit me right between my fried eggs.  They bit me on my head, my butt, my hands - everywhere.  I wear a Bounce fabric sheet, folks have told me that deters insects.  The jury is still out.

This morning I made a cheesecake, I shall try to remember to take a photo of it.  We have it with E.D. Smiths' canned cherries - yummers!

Prior to that I went for a walk, an early morning walk.  I enjoy it.  I sing - I enjoy that too.  Sometimes, I have so many songs floating around in my brain, I blend them all together and add what has been going on in my life.  Todays' song ~

...what do you want to be when you grow up, jesus said god...oh my god what have I got myself into...I am just human corkscrew and my wine is blood...they're going to kill me Mama - they don't like me bud...

However, it turned into...
What do you want to be when you grow up, I say Dolly Parton - I have so many of these (curse words) bug bites, I am going to have breasts like hers!  Mama, these bugs are going to kill me, they love me bud.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...