Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Glorious Wood

Glorious Wood, not to be mixed up with M. Wood who tends to www.jpshrine.org (teehee).

Oh my goodness, we received our first cord of wood yesterday; two more to be delivered.  The next week I shall be splitting and stacking til no end.  The god of wood loves me dearly. 

While splitting yesterday, a little black bug flew up my shirt.  The heathen bit me four times before I was able to kill it.  I hate bugs, I detest having them remove chunks of skin from my body. 

I am thankful we have a wood splitter because I could never split with an axe, heck I can barely lift an axe let alone use it.  I have the splitter activity down to a fine art.  I can make that splitter sound like a guitar.  I think I am giving Jason Wilber some competition ;)

I am late for work; I was to start splitting at 6:30 a.m.  Ya'll have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...