Saturday, February 26, 2011

Let It Snow. . .NOT

My word, the snow continues to flake on upon us. I shovelled, seems like all I ever do is shovel. I am so tired of winter; so tired of snow. Spring is forthcoming; it seems to have got the wind knocked out of it by this harsh, harsh winter.

Restricting categories and I do not get along. Restricted is what I feel being bound up here. It is slippery to walk, even with the new cleats. I did managed to get to the mail box and return without any bones broken.

Geez, sometimes you folks must think I am nothing but a spoiled brat bitch. Trust me, I am not.

I laugh, I sing, I dance, and I Prine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...