Thursday, January 20, 2011

A New Visitor...

A new friend came and paid us a visit yesterday morning. It was a Weasel.

So cute, it was. It is rare to see - a Weasel, I mean a real Weasel.

Many politicians are weasels.

I ventured out to try to get to the mailbox yesterday; should not have done that. An elderly couple stopped and inquired if I wanted assistance. I thanked them, waved, and hoped for the best.

I have my cleats, my walking stick - the ice was just too much for me. I crawled and I made it home.

Unfortunately, today while shopping, I lost my cleat. Noisemaker, will never be the same. He ranted and raved like he lost a million dollars in some far off foreign investment.

I was happy for him to drive - somewhat safely - down the road to home...and with one cleat I proceeded to our house.

...it takes four walls to make a house
...it takes love to make a home

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...