Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Cleats

Happy Days -- new cleats are going to be arriving soon! I am so deathly afraid of walking on the ice; well - I just do not do it anymore. I have not been to pick up the mail for two days and furthermore, I will wait for Monday. It is death sentence to be outside walking, everywhere is ice.

These cleats are called Icers. They are from Lee Valley Tools and I anticipate they will be of high quality. Lee Valley is high quality.

On a side note; I was chatting yesterday with a representative from Proctor and Gamble. I am having difficulty with their website and required some assistance. I asked the question -to where have I got to - where are you located? The lady replied, Wisconsin. Oh, I near went to lip flappin' overtime. I told her, I know people in Wisconsin - I have friends there. I spoke of Burlington where Tom lived. I spoke of Charlene in Madison. I continued on; we met through John Prine, Prinesville. I do not believe she knew of John Prine; but she was polite just the same. She was located near Green Bay (is the Bay green - is there money floating in it ;)

Ode to Prine, anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...