Monday, December 27, 2010

Spring Is Just A Smile Away

Hope everyone had a good, happy christmas. I cannot wait for the new year, spring will be just around the corner. I love spring. This spring, I must get my windows cleaned. I was not able to do that last spring because of my injured wrists. I anticipate this spring will bring a spring in my step along with a couple of springs in my wrists.

...spring is just a smile away...John Prine

I am trying to revamp my blog here. I have had some folks email me that they are not permitted to post. Anyone that has a gmail account can post - if you are having problems with that, please let me know.

Sometime ago, I was having a problem with some foreign person, I could not read the language so I changed up the who can/can't. Maybe I did not do that correctly, but I do not need anymore foreign items in my life. Noisemaker is foreign enough! teehee

I want the blog to be colorful and vibrant - to state a purpose. No better way to start that - on January 1st. Jason Wilbers' birthday.

To note - Florida John's is December 30th.

1 comment:

  1. Must change the print color, any suggestions - most welcomed!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...