Thursday, December 30, 2010

Florida John

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, FLORIDA JOHN! Cheers and Beers!

I have been struggling, somewhat on the mountain side - frustration for me, abounds! I believe the new Nikon we purchased, is not dial up friendly - (nothing is). It does take good pictures, however, when you want to share -- holy smucksville. I could be waiting to upload like I could be waiting for a playtex bra to upload my breasts. A very long time.

I have contacted Nikon, did not really tell me anything I did not know. However, the young man I spoke with did speak good English, I was glad for that.

It is so hard living here; it is just frustrating. Like having to return Christmas presents. We do not do much for christmas. We always get a turkey, I bake, dance and flutter about. This year we purchased, at our village store - a turkey from Granny's in Winnipeg - oh Naj!

LLBean; geez - I was rather disappointed in them this year. Noisemaker picked for me a red flannel shirt and some red slippers. The slippers did not fit; they were sold out of the shirt; it was a bust. Many curses to the duty and taxes to pay.

Life does goes on -

Happy Birthday ~ from me to you ~ Florida John

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...