Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Cheers And Beers

Yes, today I turn 55. I have some hours to go yet as I came into the world at 11:59 p.m. My brother and I are now the same age - he was born January 4th, 1955 - yours truly, December 8th, 1955. Oh my poor Mother ;)

It is a good day; I'm sitting here listening to Whitewater - John Prine. I love hearing the voices of folks that were at the concert. *paradise wave*

The snow is falling, mild outside. We could be in for some freezing rain later today.

Today, I remember John Lennon. It was 30 years ago today he was murdered. I wonder how life would have been if John Lennon could have remained in the world. Maybe John Lennon and John Prine would have concerto together. That would have been one heck of a concert; just think of them singing Paradise and Imagine together.

To all the folks that have sent birthday wishes for me - thank you, a big thank you. They are so much appreciated and you are all so thoughtful and kind.

My birthday wish - I wish I could meet you all.

All The Best
Beverlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...