Friday, November 12, 2010

Neil Young - Long May You Run - The Illustrated History

Neil Young
Long May You Run
The Illustrated History
Daniel Durchholz & Gary Graff

Yes, I continued to read this book and continue to thank my brother for purchasing it for me. About a week ago I was reading page 83 and it continued me to page 91.

No problem. Let me type out the last line of page 83 -

quote
"Young concluded, "Nineteen-seventy-four was the swan song of Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young for me."
end quote

I had noisemaker check to be certain, I am not derailing.

I continue on to page 91 - here is what is written on the page

quote
"was crumbling, too, and he asked that she vacate the ranch."
end quote

I go back to noisemaker and repeat - ah, and oh alas - we agree! Happy Days!

Now as for Mr. Durchholz and Mr. Graff - I have been searching for them. Also the editors Ibister and Pernu to no avail.

It is stated on the back page of page 3 - the legal page (I can't remember what they call that page..?).

quote
"This publication has not been prepared, approved, or licensed by Neil Young, his management, or any affiliated entities or corporations."
end quote

Last wording on the page
quote
"Printed In China"
end quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...