Sunday, November 28, 2010

All I Want To Do...

ah, too funny - all I want to do is laugh. I had such a good day yesterday - cooking supper, listening to Ed Sullivans' PBS program. I had mikes I had never used before. Salt and Pepper Shakers, a pink spatula, - dancing in the kitchen abounds!

I had heard on the news about Sarah - oh Sarah. That woman must get educated, fast, in order to serve. I was wondering if her time living in Alaska and seeing all those northern lights has not put some brutal wave lengths on her mind.

Yes, I am still trying to fine a digital camera...nothing comes easy on the mountain side. There is not a Walmart, a box store in near a 2 1/2 drive...and I wonder - why do I live here?

oh, alas, I know - yep - Everyone Wants To Know - how long it takes for 'snow to turn to water'.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...