Friday, July 23, 2010

Here's The Cake!

ah, my Noisemaker turns 64 tomorrow, here is a photo of the cake I baked for him. We cut the cake yesterday because he could not stand to look and not touch anymore.

Four layers, white cake. Lemon pie filling between each layer - topped with whipped cream. My good god, it is so goooood, I had it for breakfast!

1946 - not only was Noisemaker born, but John Prine was too - yikers so was George Bush!

Side note - folks we have not moved from the mountain. The postal system changed our address from a box to physical. All is well - thanks.

Happy Birthday Noisemaker!

'Noisemaker, Noisemaker you have no complains
you are what you are and you ain't what you ain't'
John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...