Monday, June 28, 2010

Sad Yet Happy!

Oh is not that such a typical woman - sad yet Happy! No! Men are like that too, but the catch being they do not admit it.

I am a bit tearful today, today is five years since my four legged love past away. Geez, I miss him so much, I can still smell his fur, his scent. I love him so much. We had great times together. I recalled today. One day, I was doing my hair with a blow dryer and a brush. Luv was in the bathroom with me, I started to sing his favorite song - Happy Birthday To You! He loved that song. I really was not paying any attention to the hair thing or the blow dryer, I was more interested in singing and dancing. In seconds, I had that brush tied up in my hair so tight, I had to call up Noisemaker.

There was nothing that could be done, just mega, mega laughter. I called the hairdresser up and lucky larue, I was able to get an appointment asap! I wore a hooded jacket because the hairbrush was tied up with my hair, I did not want to go out looking like an alien. With a bit of cutting and de-tieing, the hairdresser was able to untie my locks.

I miss you, my boy - and I love you, forever.

On the happy end, well that young Chad, I received his parcel today. Oh my, I have music in the mail to last me a year! Chris Knight, Malcolm Holcombe, Gram Parsons, and the Darrell Scott! Smucksville! I have much to be thankful for ~ and, I have such good Prine friends - thank you Chad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...