Saturday, June 12, 2010

David Gray

Recently, a Prine friend of mine sent me a cd - The Greatest Hits - David Gray.

Oh my. I have never heard of David Gray previously but today I took the mini cd player and went out to the backyard - sat down and listen to David Gray.

Unfortunately, I have a tendency to get stuck like a band aide on songs that ring true to me. I have a band aide stuck on me today - it is called ~ The One I Love ~ David Gray.

What a beautiful song, geez I could waltz across Texas or Canada to that song. I love the turtle dove line. I love turtle dovin'! I am trying to recall a John Prine to where he used the words turtle dovin'...but it is not coming to me because I have the headphones on listening to ~The One I Love ~ David Gray.

Mrs. and Mr. Skunkeye - thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...