Thursday, June 24, 2010

Broken Hearts And Dirty Windows

Broken Hearts and Dirty Windows, Songs of John Prine.

I do not know who to thank for the photo, because I do not have the cd. However, someone came up with the concept, the design, the music - thank you all.

See: http://www.brokenheartsanddirtywindows.com


My prine friend from Virginia, Chad - oh the good young man, he is sending me this - such a flutter it can put me in. I tell ya, there is never anything finer than having a beer and listening to anything John Prine!

There is much chatter about Lambchop and the 6 o'clock news; Wedding Day in Funeralville - geez, maybe I wedded up there - hahaha -, no I wedded up on the coast of Oregon at Newport - holy crap - it was 10 years ago, we seem to have forgotten our anniversary, it was February.

I recall a line - the king and queen will alternate with the refrigerator light - I am alternating with my damn wrists...one day wrap the left, next day wrap the right. One day I hope to have it all straight - you know - on the Fair and Square.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...