Friday, June 25, 2010

2 Bummed Wrists, 2 Eyes Near Blinded

About a month or so ago, I won an on line internet prize for some anti-age -stop the wrinkles from coming - cream. I decided to try it last night. Noisemaker was watching me, said - **** you will need a truckload of that to get rid of your wrinkles. He is so very kind. I followed the directions and rolled this wand across my puffy eyes. Within seconds, I am sneezing, wheezing - good christ, I can hardly breathe. I cannot see anything, it is a blur. I ran to the faucet and washed this product right off of my face. I have no idea what it has done to the septic.

This morning I was much better. The fresh air on the mountain side and the wildlife are captured in my memory. I was able to view an eagle as it glided down pond side, catch a fish.

My wrists are in a terrible state. I am about ready to call up the doctor in charge. But, it won't do no good. I know that using the right because I could not use the left has cause me pain. I am thankful to use all fingers to type. I alternate wrapping up the left in the morning, wrapping up the right in the evening.

Thankful for everything all my Prine friends send to the lady on the mountain side. Thankful for my brother too. You'll never know the elation of going to a rural mail box and then, oh eh, wow, a Prine moment. A magazine, a crossword book, cds (music in the mail). I am so thankful and I do appreciate it so very much. My Prine friends are so very thoughtful, kind, and generous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...