Friday, April 30, 2010

John Prine 1975

Fine Prine time 1975 May - Vancouver, B.C.

Oh my, is not he a handsome young fellow. Now he is over 60 and a handsome gentleman, indeed.

I also saw John Prine in Vancouver, October 22, 1976. I saw clippings in the box I unearthed, newspaper clippings in black and white.

Missing Years must have fallen upon me as I did not see John Prine until 2005. I know he was in Vancouver in 1996, I had just moved to a suburb of Vancouver. Noisemaker was makin' noises, my Dad came down for open heart surgery, I was stressed and too busy to be a prinein'.

ah, good grief, the same Prine flutter I had back then remains with me today, it just grows stronger.
*paradise wave*

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...