Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It Is A Full Moon Tonight

Extremely peaceful here today, even the eagles have become quite sedate - all the wildlife has. Well, the exception of my fine neighbor, Chris.

The full moon does and always has affected folks. For those who tend to differ, well - you have not watched and listened to yourself. When the full moon occurs in your sign, yep watch out - you are in Wacko-ville!

I have visited Wacko-ville, it is not Prineville - not even close. Speaking of Prine, less than one month until OhBoy releases In Person & On Stage. That constitutes until two months for arrival. Exciting just the same. I really hope I do not get the crossing of the border fees. Yikers, I could well pay $100.00 for the Collector Combo set.

John Prine management should have a distribution centre, a branch in Canada. I'm game, I am not a moose, nor a cow. Yep, I can see it now - headline on blog reads

~ John Prine - Canada Welcomes ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...