Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day of Recoup

I have not gained recouperation from yesterday, my trip down the mountain side spent me. Today, noisemaker is going to have a small fire, we are permitted - for now - to do so.

I have placed all the groceries we purchased yesterday at Costco and Wally World away. Noisemaker is very happy, he loves it when he sees the shelves in the pantry are loaded.

I'm a odd. Most women, while shopping for upper gear would opt for some pink, lil bit of a frock, not me. I go for the lumberjack shirts. I found two at Wally's by Levi Strauss, regularly $24.99 - I got them for $9.00 each.

Geez, noisemaker actually did the 'let freeze this'. He had much kitchen time this morning. I opted for John Prine, I am listening to - The Missing Years. I have been rather stuck on the missing years, think it is because I do not want to fall off my perch nor reside at 23 skidoo.

I do not know anything about religion. I have religion, but only my religion - to which no followers I have. I will never sell the farm. I would rather turn 60 and dance with a hula hoop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...