Monday, April 5, 2010

Birthday Greetings

Today is special - two birthdays. My grandaughter, Kayla turns 11 today, good grief! As most of you know today is also Tom's birthday. A very special day indeed. I even baked a chocolate cake! It is going to be so good.



I knew I would weep this morning, I was just in that way. I watched the Waltons - that show always make me leak. I read my calendar and noted the birthdays today. Kayla, she was born shortly before my Mom passed away. I try to keep them separated but it is difficult. Then Tom's birthday. I miss him, I miss his cheery Crusher ways.





Oh alas, then I wandered out to the deck and thought well I should just dance and sing. So I broke into Fly Me To The Moon and danced! Oh made me feel much better.





No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...