Monday, March 22, 2010

Communication

Geez, I opt to believe communication is getting stronger - we have the internet. I opt not to believe this factor when it comes to doctors. I have received two telephone calls from the dr wrist surgeon (2 1/2 hour drive from my residence), wondering what has happened to me. He relays to me he has received no reports. Lord, he is worried and concerned about me, I am thankful, he cares.

I call up to the village dr and ask - as what dr wrist told me to do - get an xray, have them send it to him. I visit the dr of the village today, explain what I need - oh alas can my needs be filled...not to be.

I do get the requistion to have an xray done. I follow up on that. I have no signed, sealed, delivered, I'm Yours guarantee dr wrist will receive. I'll flip a coin in a couple of days, maybe call him up on my own buck.

derailment...I am near falling off my perch. The village dr says I am fragile - yep - I answered, been that way all my life...I weigh 90 lbs - I am 5' tall (on a good day).

Now, I am off to the city for a bone density test. dr village has an ink-ling, I fell too close to the ground.

My take - them angel songs
Angel Flying To Close To The Ground - Willie Nelson
Angel From Montgomery - John Prine

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...