Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Cow Family

There has been a lot of chatter about cows recently and I remembered a nice christmas card I received from k47 back in December 2005. 2005 we had just moved to the mountain side and I was not quite acquainted with the cow system as I am today.

Geez, I tell ya - if all the cows I see looked like the one on the christmas card, I'd be the happiest cow chaser in North America!

This is the front of the christmas card. The photo does not give credit as it should (it is the photographer). There are sparkles and udders - it truly looks like a happy cow skipping over the lake.



This is the inside of the card. It has to be a female cow as the mouth opens wide and below the eyes are dangling christmas lights! k47 has a very good imagination.

No offensive to k47 but the first cow I see in May, I shall name it k47 and by no means will it look as attractive as the cow in the picture.

I hope you all had a mooey christmas and a very happy moo year.

Thanks k47.



No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...