Sunday, January 10, 2010

John Prine Family

I cannot believe I did not post this photo last October, but I cannot find it. I am posting/or reposting today. I found it in my picture file and checked here; but I cannot find the photo.

If you look closely you will see my ticket when I went to see John Prine in Vancouver. Next to that is a magnet...I don't need a radio...I've got a John Prine song playing my head all the time!!! (from Crusher). Next is the John Prine black and white label (also from Crusher), and then a christmas card from k47 complete with a John Prine black and white scent cut out from Florida John. The John Prine cd's in the background complete the photograph Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...