Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Cheers for 2010 - please do not visit the province of British Columbia as Vancouver is host to the 2010 Olympics. It is only my opinion, but I do not believe it will be a secure place to be visiting in 2010.

When I was in Vancouver for John Prine, I struck up a conversation with a teacher - a teacher to that of homeleeleelala security. He said to me, stay at home. I will heed.

May you all have resolutions you can keep and may the gates of our friendship never swing to that of rust.

I have made only one resolution and it is not up to me to keep. I hope for eight (8) followers. teehee!

Best New Years' Wishes, Everyone
Beverlee

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...